I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Date Night and Mother's Day

Well this has been a great weekend so far. Graham's GiGi and PawPaw kept him Friday night so Jeremy and I could have a date night and also to celebrate Mother's Day. This date was long overdue. We dropped him off and went to my favorite spot to eat and ate some yummy Mexican food :) I think something is wrong with me because I could eat Mexican food everyday and not have a problem with it. After dinner we got coffee and headed to stein mart for a little shopping. My man knows what makes me happy :) Thought the shopping was over until he took me to the boardwalk. We had such a great time. We picked Graham up on Sat. and he was all smiles......




We took him to the park. He LOVES it. He thinks he's just as big as all the other kids playing. Oh, how I love this little man. I am so thankful the Lord allowed me to be a mother. It's the best job I will ever have. He is the reason this day is so special to me :) He and his daddy brought me breakfast this morning along with flowers and a card. I love my boys so much ;)

Happy Mother's day to my mom, Michelle, and Lori!! I love y'all!! :)

3 comments:

  1. you are the best mom in the world. I am so lucky to be married to you. thank you for all your hard work and dedication to our family. Happy Mother's Day!!. Love jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your boys so much too! Enjoyed my visit with you all today.

    ReplyDelete