I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, May 28, 2010

Yummy Recipe

Have I mentioned that I love to cook. Well....I do. My mother-in-law and I are always trying to come up with something yummy to make. We're already getting our poolside menu together for the summer :)

Well, tonight I made one of Jeremy's favorite dinners. It's soooo easy and very tasty. He has been working so hard lately I wanted him to come home and relax and eat something yummy. So here's what I made for my man.....

Beef Ravioli in Basil Cream Sauce

1 (24 oz pkg) frozen beef ravioli
2 tbsp butter1
1 (8 oz pkg) sliced fresh mushrooms
3 green onions, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
1 (10 oz can) diced mild tomatoes with green chilies, drained
2 tbsp. chopped fresh basil
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp. salt
Prepare ravioli by boiling in a large pot of salted water according to directions. Drain and keep warm.
Melt butter in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and next 3 ingredients. Sauté for 6 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Stir in tomatoes with chilies, basil and cream; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Stir in Parmesan cheese. Add salt. Stir in cooked ravioli, toss to coat.
Quick and easy and yummy. Serve with garlic toast and salad.


Enjoy :)


3 comments:

  1. i am the best blogger ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, I made homemade banana pudding! The kind where you make the pudding on the stove top from scratch and make your own meringue and bake in the oven! YUM!!!! Where is my ravioli, I made deer steak and I NEVER mess that up, however I got a little preoccupied and it burned a little, Jon said, "Baby you do know it's dead already don't you?" HAHA. I was forgiven when the pudding came out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bananna pudding sounds wonderful!! Save me some :) Also, as you can see Jeremy is having fun with his comments too :)

    ReplyDelete