I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Picnic and Play

It has been so nice and HOT outside I decided to take Graham to the park today. First, we headed to sonic for a drink and Graham a special treat. He loves the grilled cheese sandwiches :) The whole time he ate he stared at all the kids and was very eager to play too. At times he thinks he's as big as them.








After he ate I put his swim shorts on him and he had the best time.......






He laughed and squealed the entire time. I love days like today :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, what fun y'all are having. I so wish I was there. I would be playing in that water too. I am so thankful that you have this special opportunity. Laura, you are a Great mother. Love you, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that little man is precious!!! Can't wait for him to be in the pool - we are going to have a blast!

    ReplyDelete