I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

15 months



Today was Graham's 15 month check-up. It went really well..other than the two shots at the end of the appointment :( We went and got a treat afterwards..I thought he deserved it :) He weighs 23 lbs and is getting so big!


He has such a funny personality. He loves to tickle people and LOVES to read books. I can already tell him the title of a book and he goes to get it. His favorite book is Goodnight Moon:) He's on the go all the time and I can't ever take my eyes off of him because he's always finding something to get into. He loves to play in the water and really enjoys being outside.



He has a busy summer ahead of him. Lots of swimming to look forward to, MDO twice a week, and a music class on Wednesdays :) Fun, fun!!!







4 comments:

  1. He is GiGi's big ole boy!!!! Love his little outfit. Hugs and kisses to our baby. Enjoy it Momma because it flies by too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodnight room, goodnight moon, goodnight cow jumping over the moon, goodnight light and the red balloon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodnight little old lady whispering "hush" That was Savannah's favorite part. I have a feeling your man is posing as you on the blog. Just a guess on my part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle - Your guess would be right :)

    ReplyDelete