Christmas was special this year. I was the best year so far with Graham because he actually understood everything. It was also special because it was Caroline's first Christmas. She was the greatest gift God gave us this year.
I am very late getting this up but at least I'm getting it done before the new year!
Caroline Grace, you are 3 months old. I wish I could bottle you up and keep you this little because you are pure sweetness!
- At your appointment you weighed 11 lbs 12 oz and you're 23.5 inches long
- You have discovered your hands and they are always in your mouth (I really think you are teething)
- You are a mover!! I have started laying you down in your bed when you're sleepy and most of the time you fall asleep on your own. You never really cry...you just move around a lot before you go to sleep.
- Since you are quite the mover you have rolled over many times from stomach to back. Some nights I have to roll you back on your belly so you can sleep.
- You have started batting at toys and grabbing them.
- You still wake up once a night to eat.
- You still take about 4 naps a day.
- You are a very happy baby and you smile a lot. Melts this momma's heart.
- you only cry when you're tired or hungry
Your Daddy, Graham and I love you so much! You have been a great gift to our family!!
I have been married to my wonderful husband for six years. The Lord blessed us with our first child, Jonathan Graham, born in February 2009. He blessed us with our second, Caroline Grace, born in Sept 2012. I love the Lord with all my heart! I am nothing without Him.