I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

This and That

For the past few weeks life at the Cheney household has not been fun!!! We have come down with everything you can imagine. Graham is currently is cutting 2 teeth, has a stomach bug, ear infection, cough and congestion!! It's so sad to watch him. He's obviously not himself. I was trying to get him to eat today and all he could do was lay his head on his tray. Pitiful!!!! Just say a prayer that we all get well:)

So in attempt to lift my spirits I have been online today looking for a beach house for a summer vacation. Anyone have any recommendations? We took Graham to Gulf Shores last summer and it was lots of fun but I think he'll really enjoy it this year. My favorite beach so far is Rosemary Beach in Florida. Jeremy and I went there a couple of years ago and we both fell in love with it. I've been reminiscing by looking at our pictures . It was shortly after that trip we found out we were expecting :) I guess that's what made the trip so special to us :)

Here's some of Rosemary's charm....








And the most charming thing about Rosemary Beach was...




my sweet husband :)


I also wanted to post a few pictures from Easter. Sorry I'm just now doing it. As I mentioned, we've been a little under the weather.













2 comments:

  1. My precious babies! All three of you. So sad everyone has been icky! I love you all so much and am going to cook you the best meal when everyone is better and Graham and Gigi are going to eat a billion popsicles by the pool!I can't wait for the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosemary Beach looks great! We are thinking about a beach vacation, too.

    ReplyDelete