For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of him
1 Samuel 1:27
Graham - you are 5 months old!
What are you up to these days????????
- You weigh about 17 lbs
- You are 26.5 inches long
- You are in a size 3 diaper
- You wear 6-9 month clothes (you're so long!!!)
- Your eyes are blue/green
- You LOVE to sleep...you sleep all night and take 3 naps a day :) Not a happy camper if you don't get those naps :)
- You LOVE to stand up and sit up in our laps - you don't want to miss a thing!
- You try so hard to get out of your car seat...you just want to sit up..I know it won't be long :)
- When I put you on your tummy, you stick your bottom in the air and push off with your feet......it won't be long until you start crawling
- You love to be outside
- You LOVE to watch Baby Einstein
- You are starting to grab for everything....I'm sure you saw the picture above..you grabbed it and started going to town :)
- You smile so big at your Daddy when he gets home from work
- You love your cereal and applesauce - you hated it at first, but we stuck with it and now you can't get enough :)
- You have just a little bit of hair...not sure what color it will be yet
- You look just like your Daddy, which is perfectly OK with me :)
- You love when we sing to you
- No teeth yet, but you are CONSTANTLY chewing on your hands
- You just started to imitate us a little - it's so cute!
- You just love your baths -We can tell you to "SPLASH" and you start kicking and splashing...already so smart :)
WE JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
This was him still up at 10:00 tonight - just wanted to play! I think he wanted to keep celebrating his 5th month! ha!