I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, July 15, 2012

30 & 31 weeks

I'm 31 weeks today!!!


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 31 Weeks! 9 more weeks to go...if I make it all the way to 40 weeks!!
Size of baby: 16  inches long and weighs about 3.5 lbs
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've made a decision. Nobody really needs to know this...except my Dr.:)
Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing all maternity clothes now
Gender: It's a GIRL!! Caroline Grace Cheney!!
Movement: She's moving mostly at might and after I eat. I also feel her hiccups all the time.
Sleep: Sleeping ok...just feel uncomfortable at night
What I miss: wearing normal clothes
Cravings: I'm still craving cereal and fruit
Symptoms: Leg cramps, lots of braxton hicks, heartburn, and feeling very sluggish.



No comments:

Post a Comment