I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, June 24, 2012

28 weeks!

I'm 28 weeks!!! That is crazy to me:)



Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 28 Weeks! 12 more weeks to go!!


Size of baby: 14.8 inches long and weighs over 2 lbs.


Total Weight Gain/Loss: 12 lbs


Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing all maternity clothes now. Just trying to stay cool in this heat!


Gender: It's a GIRL!! Caroline Grace Cheney!!


Movement: She moves all the time! I know she's getting big because I've started to feel her right under my ribs:)


Sleep: Sleeping ok...just feel uncomfortable at night


What I miss: sleep and wearing normal clothes


Cravings: fruit


Symptoms: Leg cramps, lots of braxton hicks, heartburn, and I'm sleepy.






2 comments:

  1. Green is your color!! You get more beautiful every week- as if that were possible. I know you miss baby boy but enjoy the opportunity to get some needed rest and I can't wait until tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, don't forget the berries and bits!

    ReplyDelete