I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

25 Weeks!!


I'm 25 weeks! Wow, time is flying by! Not much has changed this week....



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 25 Weeks! 15 more weeks to go..but I think it'll be less than that!!
Size of baby: 13.5 inches long and weighs a pound and a half 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I think about 7 lbs...dr says I should gain a pound a week now...how exciting:)
Maternity Clothes: I'm living in dresses, tunics, and workout clothes:)
Gender: It's a GIRL!! Caroline Grace Cheney!!
Movement: Lots of movement....she's most active late at night... hope that changes!
Sleep: Sleeping ok
What I miss: not really missing anything...
Cravings: I'm loving everything right now
Symptoms: My growing belly, round ligament pain, and some braxton hicks contractions.


1 comment: