I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Caroline is TWO months old!!!!


Caroline - You are two months old!!!
 
 
 
You are the SWEETEST baby!!! You are starting to "talk" to us and it just melts my heart!!!
 
We took you to the doctor yesterday you weigh 10lbs 12 oz. You were not very happy about  the 4 shots they gave you but big brother was there to hold your hand:) He loves to help out any way he can.
 
 
 
You are wearing 0-3 month clothes and wearing a size 1 diaper.
 
You take several naps a day and usually get up once a night to feed. Last night you slept for an 8 hour stretch.
 
 
 
You LOVE to smile!! You are a very happy baby unless you are hungry or tired.
 
Caroline Grace, we are crazy about you and we are so thankful the Lord blessed us with you!!!! You have made our family complete:)
 
And I had to compare you and big brother at two months....
 
I loved Graham so much before you were born (and now) and now my love has doubled! I love you both so very much!!!
 



1 comment:

  1. My word she is precious! She is the sweetest baby and so beautiful, just like her Momma! But she is a daddy looking thing, just like her big brother. Except for those big blue eyes! Maybe they will stay that way :). Every time I see a picture of her my heart beats real fast and I want to hop in the car and drive over and nibble those cheeks. I think that's what I will feast on tomorrow! Love all of you so much. You are a wonderful mother Laura. I admire you so much and pray for you fervently. For all four of you. Much love, GiGi.

    ReplyDelete