I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, August 5, 2012

34 Weeks!!!




Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 34 Weeks! 6 more weeks to go...to say that I'm ready would be an understatement:)
Size of baby: over 18  inches long and weighs almost 5 lbs

Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing all maternity clothes now...even those are getting tight now!

Gender: It's a GIRL!! Caroline Grace Cheney!!

Movement: She continues to move a lot at night! woohoo!!

Sleep: The Lord must be preparing me to wake up a lot at night b/c I'm not getting much sleep at all. All worth it though:)

What I miss: wearing normal clothes and not having heartburn from a glass of water

Cravings: everything

Symptoms: Leg cramps, lots of braxton hicks, heartburn and feeling very sluggish.

CANNOT believe that in 6 short weeks or less she will be here!!!




2 comments:

  1. Praying it will be less! You are still beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, Evie just saw your picture and said "Ooooh! Pretty!" :)

    ReplyDelete