I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, April 1, 2012

16 weeks!!

I'm 16 weeks!!!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Cheney is the size of an avocado
Total Weight Gain/Loss: just 1 lb.
Maternity Clothes: I'm mostly wearing my normal clothes
Gender: A healthy baby GIRL!! We are still thinking about a name.
Movement: I've felt a few flutters at night:)
Sleep: Sleeping great:)
What I miss: Caffeine!
Cravings: This week I've been craving chocolate milkshakes from chick fil a:)
Symptoms: Still sleepy most of the time

3 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful and look extra special in this dress! It was really good to see you yesterday! Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, you are looking amazing and definitely have that glow!! So excited for a girl and can't wait to hear about name choices! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the prettiest pregnant woman I have ever seen! Love you so much and had a blast with you this weekend. It was so good to have our sleepover the other night. Mama had so much fun too. We appreciate all your help. So glad you love doing all that stuff with us! Graham is darling.

    ReplyDelete