I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

SSMT # 4!!!!

Time to memorize verse # 4!!!!

Romans 15:13 -

"May the God of hope fill you with all the joy and peace as you trust in Him so that you may overflow with the hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. " NIV

I claim this verse because as a parent of a young toddler, facing the joys and frustrations of daily life can be exhausting. I am so thankful for my little blessing but at times it can just be HARD. We hit the terrible two's long ago and I feel most days are a battle of the wills. I pray for patience and a calm spirit everyday for me and Graham both. I also pray for Graham that he will desire righteousness. I pray that the Lord put respect and trust in Graham's heart for us and authority and to also give me wisdom about anything that I can do that I'm neglecting.

Lord, grant us joy and peace as we trust in you. I leave everything in your hands.



I know what you're thinking.....how can life be hard with this sweet face? He only smiled because I bribed him with candy:) HA!!

1 comment:

  1. I think being a SAHM would be the hardest job in the whole world but I am so thankful that you have that opportunity and are doing a wonderful job. He is the most precious thing ever, and I can see that "WILL" in his eyes. I have experienced it before. Hee Hee
    I love you all, Lori

    ReplyDelete