I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, January 15, 2011

SSMT # 2

Time to memorize scripture #2 out of 24......

Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21 (NIV)

Isn't it true that we all have struggles? I certainly do. DAILY!! However, it is a constant prayer of mine that I continue to walk in the truth and hear the Lord's voice....daily. How do we hear His voice? I believe that through prayer and reading God's Word is a sure way to discern the voice of God.

When I read this scripture I also can't help but think of Graham. I want Graham to see Christ in me. I want him to see me walking with the Lord, reading His word, and doing what He says...even in my times of struggle ;)


1 comment: