I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, July 31, 2010

We're back

We had such a great time on vacation. We were sad to leave but glad to be home. Graham enjoyed the water and just wore himself out each day. He also wore me out :) He really is on the go ALL the time! Not sure if it's because he's a boy or his age ...??? Probably both:) Anyways, he had lots of fun and we made lots of sweet memories :)


Every evening after dinner we would ask Graham if he wanted to go swimming and this was his response..........


He was full of excitement :)


I'm already missing the beautiful water .....

1 comment:

  1. Well my water is not quite that beautiful but my food will be good!!!!! CAN NOT WAIT to get my hands on him tomorrow. Love the new bloggy look. Connor is excited about baby Graham coming to swim with him tomorrow. Love you!
    GiGi

    ReplyDelete