So here lately I've been a little sad. I suddenly realized that most of Graham's clothes are way too small. All of a sudden he is just HUGE!!! I cleaned out his closest and I have a mound of clothes to fold and put away in the attic. Yesterday I just imagined how life was going to be from now on....... buying big boy clothes and before I know it he'll be going off to college. Oh...I can't even think about that. Life is so short. It seems like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. It won't be long and he'll be walking. I'm already praying now where those little feet are going to take him in life. I pray he will follow the Lord, fear the Lord, and seek Him daily. I know one of the best things I can do is model that for him. So, I'm trying not to be sad that Graham is getting so big. Instead, I'm looking forward to the next stage in his life and I absolutely cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store for him.
So Graham, you are 11 months old!!!!! What are you doing these days??
- You weigh 21.8 oz
- You're 29.5 inches tall
- You are in a size 3 diaper
- You wear 12-18 month clothes
- You take two naps a day and sleep all night
- You have 2 teeth
- You are strictly on table food. You eat nutri-grain bars, bananas, pancakes, french toast sticks, mandarin oranges, grilled cheese, peas, carrots, meat sticks, puffs, and much more. You will NOT let me feed you. You want to do it all by yourself. Mr. Independent :)
- You've said "mama", "dada", and "bye-bye". We've even heard you say "pawpaw". You know who treats you right :) Just today you started saying "hi" and haven't stopped
- Your following little commands. We'll say "go get you bath" and you take off to the bathroom. So smart:)
- You love for me to read to you
- Your favorite games are patty cake and peek-a-boo
- You're cruising along the furniture
- You've started Mom's Day Out for a couple days a week
-You are into EVERYTHING!! You are definitely keeping me busy.You are the joy of our lives!!! We love you so so much!!!!!!