I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fun in the Sun

We're back from Lake Greeson and we had so much fun! It was such a relaxing weekend. Graham did wonderful and was so incredibly sweet this weekend. He loves being around lots of people. Jeremy's dad and mawmaw both had a birthday recently. So it was also a time of celebration :) They are both such wonderful people, we were glad to spend the weekend with them. Graham stayed on the boat from 10-4 on Sunday!!! I can't believe it! He loved it! I was worried at first b/c he hated his life jacket. It was then I prayed "Lord, I BELIEVE you can make him LOVE his life jacket...so do something, please!!!" Well, our Lord is so good...he loved his life jacket after that..I mean it was an instant change! HA! Not only can I trust Him with the big things in life, but also the small:) Well, I'm already wishing we were back. However, this is an exciting week for my husband. He decided to make a change in jobs. He is now working as an engineer for Petrohawk Energy. I am so proud of him. He is such a wonderful daddy and a very hard worker! I am so thankful that the Lord brought us together - almost 9 years ago. WOW! That's a long time :)



Graham is thinkin.... "What is going on?"

He still didn't understand what was happening :)

Oh how he looks just like his Daddy:)


1 comment:

  1. Your blog is just beautiful! I am so happy to have you guys join the blogworld!

    Graham is just adorable, and of course, just like Cheney!

    I hope you are enjoying staying at home with him and being there to witness his 'firsts'!

    Congrats on the new job, JC!

    ReplyDelete