I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

4 months!

 
 
Caroline, you are 4 months old!
 
 


- You weigh 13 lbs and are 24 1/4 inches long!
 
- Most nights you sleep through the night but you still get up some nights to eat.
 
- you are rolling over like crazy!
 
- You smile all the time and love to have someone talk to you.
 
- You love watching your big brother and he loves to make you smile too!
 
- You are constantly chewing on your hands...or anything you can get your hands on...I really do think you're teething.
 
- You love to "talk" and make loud dinosaur like sounds:)
 
- You are the easiest and happiest baby EVER!! I am so thankful for you!
 
- I love watching you and Graham together. Graham is so sweet with you and I can tell he loves you so much!
 
 
I love comparing pictures of my two babies:)









1 comment:

  1. I love our two babies too! Land, she is the sweetest thing. Could just kiss on her all day! Love you!

    ReplyDelete