I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, September 3, 2012

38 weeks!!

I'm 38 weeks!! 
 
 

Pregnancy Highlights:
 
How Far Along: 38 Weeks! 2 weeks or less left!!

Size of baby: almost 20 inches long and weighs almost 7 lbs
Gender: It's a GIRL!! Caroline Grace Cheney!!
 
Movement: She continues to move a lot at night and after I eat!
 
Sleep: Well with all the heartburn, I'm not sleeping very well. Oh well:)

What I miss: wearing normal clothes and not wobbling everywhere I go..
 
Cravings: salad and fruit juice
 
Symptoms: Leg cramps, lots of braxton hicks, heartburn and feeling very sluggish. All worth it!
 

If you look closely, you can see Graham behind my big belly. He is one excited big brother!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Can't wait for her to be here!,
    You are beautiful. I love you.

    ReplyDelete