I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, December 18, 2010

5 years

On Friday, Jeremy and I celebrated our 5th year of marriage. We had a fun date night filled with lots of good food and shopping. Five years ago I never thought I could love Jeremy more than on the day we got married. But five years later and one precious son I love him even more. I will be forever grateful to the Lord for bringing us together so long ago. He is the perfect matchmaker:)


He also got me pretty sweet anniversary gift.......

I have been wanting a new camera for sometime now and I am so excited. I am in love with this camera!!!! I haven't figured everything out yet but here are a few of the first pictures I took...

My beautiful flowers Jeremy brought home...


This is one of the many ornaments we received when we got married...




My cutie pie:)


Headed to Magnolia for Christmas


And here is Graham with his love.....a brand new tractor. Maybe Santa will bring him a few more:)


Merry Christmas!!!


1 comment:

  1. Graham looks so grown standing in front of the tree! Can't wait to get him under mine. 5 years has flown by hasn't it? It is always amazing to me when I consider what my thoughts were about my future on the day I got married, compared to what the reality of my future has been. Oh the goodness of the Lord leaves me breathless. His plans are so much better than our own. As I read your post something stuck out to me - Oh what a difference a precious Son has made in all our lives. Love you all so so much and am looking forward to our day today!

    ReplyDelete