I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Faithful God

Therefore Know the Lord your God, He is God, the Faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy for a thousand generations with those who love Him and keep His commandments.
Deuteronomy 7:9


Today I am thankful that our God is Faithful. He is faithful in His love for us. He is faithful to guide and protect us and to work all things together for his own good. He is faithful to bless. He is faithful to forgive. Not only can I see His faithfulness in the lives of others, but also in my own. The Faithful One carries me.




The One who calls you is faithful and He will do it.

1 Thessalonians 5:24

2 comments:

  1. Praise you God. He is Faithful and my prayer is He will find my family the same. I love you darling!So thankful for you and what you mean to me.

    ReplyDelete