I am really getting in the Christmas spirit. I know Graham won't remember this one, but I'm excited about his first Christmas and the traditions we're starting. So yesterday I put in my favorite Christmas CD , gave Graham a few toys, and I started to decorate the house with red and green. I was quickly reminded that Christmas isn't about Santa, presents, or even my cute decorations. Tears actually came to my eyes thinking about the precious baby that came into this world to die for me . It's all about HIM, not anything else. A baby really does change everything, doesn't it? I pray Graham will grow up and know the real reason for the season, not the world portrays this "holiday" to be about :)
So Graham - What are you up to these days?-You're CRAWLING!!!
- You weigh 20 lbs 11 oz.
- You're 28.5 inches long
- You're wearing 9 month clothes and some 12 months
- You just started to pull up
- You love to listen to music
- You eat three meals a day with juice/snack in between
- You say "mama" all the time and have also started saying "baba"...I trying to teach you to wave when you say it:)
- You're holding your own bottle now
- You're drinking out of a sippy cup
- Still no teeth :)
- You're eating a few table foods
- You wear a size 3 diaper
- You love to laugh
- You always want someone playing with you
- You're the sweetest boy EVER!!! I love you!!