Graham - You are six months old! Can't believe it! What are you up to these days??????????
- You weigh over 17 lbs.
- You are wearing 6-9 months clothes, however, some of your 6 mo. clothing is too small.
- You are sitting up for short periods.....you sit up longer each day.
- You are reaching for everything now.
- You grunt when you want something and can't get to it.
- You're teething and have been for WEEKS.. I bet you'll get a tooth soon.
- You love to get out of the house and ride in the stroller.
- You love eating fruit, squash, sweet potatoes, and carrots....such a good eater :)
- You love for us to talk to you...you smile SOO big and get excited.
- You've babbled "ma-ma" :)
- You want so badly to crawl...it won't be long.
- You are still sleeping so well...you take about an hour nap in the morning and a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon. Some nights you wake up, but most of the time you sleep from 9pm - 7 am:)- You are so curious about everything...it's like you are always studying everything around you..I wonder all the time what your thinking about
I can't believe that in 6 more months you'll be a year old. I'm already thinking of ideas for your first birthday party!!! Can't wait!