I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

6 MONTHS OLD

"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever"
1 Chronicles 16:34



Graham - You are six months old! Can't believe it! What are you up to these days??????????

- You weigh over 17 lbs.

- You are wearing 6-9 months clothes, however, some of your 6 mo. clothing is too small.

- You are sitting up for short periods.....you sit up longer each day.

- You are reaching for everything now.

- You grunt when you want something and can't get to it.

- You're teething and have been for WEEKS.. I bet you'll get a tooth soon.

- You love to get out of the house and ride in the stroller.

- You love eating fruit, squash, sweet potatoes, and carrots....such a good eater :)

- You love for us to talk to you...you smile SOO big and get excited.

- You've babbled "ma-ma" :)

- You want so badly to crawl...it won't be long.

- You are still sleeping so well...you take about an hour nap in the morning and a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon. Some nights you wake up, but most of the time you sleep from 9pm - 7 am:)

- You are so curious about everything...it's like you are always studying everything around you..I wonder all the time what your thinking about




I can't believe that in 6 more months you'll be a year old. I'm already thinking of ideas for your first birthday party!!! Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! They grow up so fast, don't they?!? I can't believe I am going to have a 4 year old next month!!!

    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete