I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Graham's First Play Date :)

So today was a fun day. I got together with my friend Lindsey, her sweet mother, and her precious son, Mason. Lindsey and I have been friends for many years. We always have fun when we get together. Graham was amazed by Mason. He would just stare at him the whole time!!! He's ready to be a big boy like Mason. Mason was so cute - I can't believe how big he is!!!! Hopefully this was the first of many play dates for them. I had to take some pictures.....


This was the best picture we could get of them...and do you notice Graham sitting up?
Our "sitting up" boot camp must have worked:)





Hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend. The whole Cheney family is headed up to Lake Greeson this weekend. I have so much to do!!! It's a JOB getting all of us packed!!! I'm sure I'll get some great pictures that I can share later!

No comments:

Post a Comment